Impact the lives of children and families in the Quad Cities.
Corporate Partners enable the Family Museum to provide high-quality, innovative exhibits and experiences for children and families. Each month, approximately 13,000 guests experience the unique, educational experiences offered at the Family Museum. Field trip programs, Access Assistance programs, and Museum outreach programs enrich our community. Be part of making a difference in the lives of children and families in the Quad Cities.
Family Museum Access Assistance Program - $2,500
The purpose of the Access Assistance program is to reach diverse populations in the Quad Cities and to make the Family Museum exhibits and programming accessible to all by providing affordable annual Household memberships to qualifying families. Awards are made based upon the income guidelines set by the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch program and provide a 90% subsidy toward membership fees.
Access Assistance memberships afford the bearer the same benefits as other Family Museum memberships. These benefits include reciprocity at all Association of Science and Technology Center (ASTC) participating museums, invitations to exclusive “member only” events, and discounts on birthday parties and gift shop purchases and ensure our Access Families feel welcome and valued in our facility and at museums across the country.
Family Museum on the Go (Summer 2020) - $2,500 Exclusive Sponsorship
Each Friday during the summer, Family Museum staff jump in the Family Museum van and take the “Museum on the Go” to neighborhood parks in Bettendorf, Davenport, and Rock Island. From 10 a.m. to noon they bring fun, free activities to the neighborhoods and children. From stomp rockets to bubbles, neighborhood kids can enjoy some outdoor fun in the sun.
The purpose of Museum on the Go is to reach audiences that otherwise might not be able to come to the Museum due to financial restrictions or transportation boundaries. Weekly attendance ranges from 75 to 100 children.
First Place for First Grade - $4,000 Exclusive Sponsorship
Through this program, supported by local businesses and organizations, any first grade class in Scott and Rock Island County can visit the Family Museum at no charge! The Family Museum even pays for bus fees. For many children this is the first and only time they might visit the Family Museum. Last year, 2,207 first grade students visited the Family Museum through this program.
First Place for First is charitably funded and spots are available on a first-come first-serve basis. Increased funding would allow us to provide this field trip for more first grade classes in our community.
Volunteer Sponsor - $3,500 Exclusive Sponsorship
Annually, more than 220 volunteers (ranging in age from 11 years old to 80 years young) donate approximately 6,300 hours of their time to help with daily activities such as Art and Clay Studio, greeting visitors at the welcome desk, working in the Museum’s Fox & Bee gift shop, interacting with guests, tidying up the exhibit area, assisting with special events, and much more.
The Volunteer Sponsor benefits include:
• Business name/logo on digital screens throughout the Family Museum recognizing your business as the volunteer sponsor for 12 months (duration of sponsorship).
• Opportunity to have brochures or other information in the staff/volunteer lounge.
• Name/logo recognition in monthly volunteer e-newsletter for duration of sponsorship.
• Name/logo recognition as volunteer sponsor, twice per year, in membership e-newsletter that is sent to 9,000 unique email addresses and recognition in quarterly catalog sent to more than 20,000 households.
• Name and/or logo on the volunteer page of the Family Museum’s website.
• Recognition as Volunteer Sponsor in six social media posts during 12-month sponsorship period.
• 30 buy-one-get-one passes good for admission to the Museum during regular business hours; passes can be used at your discretion for employee incentives, customer appreciation, etc.
• Opportunity to attend and say a few words at the volunteer appreciation dinner held each October.
• First right of refusal for Volunteer Sponsor for the following year.
Event sponsorships are also available!
Contact us for specific details.
Almost all sponsor benefits can be customized to meet your needs. We believe sponsorships should be a win-win. Contact Sara Hodgini, Business & Community Relations Manager, at 563.344.4168 or via email for more information or to secure your sponsorship.