Registration for Fall 2018 will open to the public on Saturday, June 9, 2018. Current Family Museum Dance students may register beginning on May 5, 2018.
Registration forms are accepted by mail-in only, and may not be postmarked earlier than the registration start date.
For more information about our classes or to schedule a placement for your dancer, please contact Dance Coordinator, Jessica Halfhill, at 563-344-4151 or email email@example.com
How to choose the appropriate class for your dancer:
- Creative Movement is for dancers age 3, by September 1.
- PreBallet 1 is for dancers age 4 or 5 by September 1, with little or no dance experience.
- PreBallet 2 is for dancers age 5 or 6 by September 1 with at least 1 full year of dance experience.
- Tap 1 is for dancers age 7+ by September 1, with little or no tap dance experience.
- Hip Hop 1 is for dancers age 9+ by September 1 with little or no hip hop experience.
- Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Modern & Hip Hop Levels 1-7 are for ages 7+ by placement only. Placement is determined by the Dance Coordinator and is based on ability and knowledge of technique. Please call 563-344-4151 to make arrangements for a placement.
If a class you are interested in is FULL, you may still submit a registration form and be placed on a waiting list for the class. Spots that open up will be filled from the waiting lists until December.