Registration for Fall 2018 is currently underway! We still have spots available for dancers of all ages. For more information about our classes or to schedule a placement for your dancer, please contact Dance Coordinator, Jessica Halfhill, at 563-344-4151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to choose the appropriate class for your dancer:
- Creative Movement is for dancers age 3, by September 1.
- PreBallet 1 is for dancers age 4 or 5 by September 1, with little or no dance experience.
- PreBallet 2 is for dancers age 5 or 6 by September 1 with at least 1 full year of dance experience.
- Ballet 1 is for dancers age 7+ by September 1, with little or no ballet experience.
- Tap 1 is for dancers age 7+ by September 1, with little or no tap dance experience.
- Hip Hop 1 is for dancers age 9+ by September 1 with little or no hip hop experience. *NEW CLASS ADDED on Tuesdays from 6:15-7pm
- Jazz 1 is for dancers age 10+ by Septmeber 1 who are also enrolled in Ballet 4 or higher.
- Modern 1 is for dancers age 10+ by September 1.
- All higher levels of Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Modern & Hip Hop are filled by placement. Placement is determined by the Dance Coordinator and is based on ability and knowledge of technique. Please call 563-344-4151 to make arrangements for a placement.
If a class you are interested in is FULL, you may still submit a registration form and be placed on a waiting list for the class. Spots that open up will be filled from the waiting lists until December.