Help us inspire, connect, and strengthen our community by enriching the lives of our children.
**Due to the closure of the Museum during the COVID-19 pandemic, all current memberships will automatically be extended by ten weeks. You will not be issued new cards. If you will be using your card at another facility, and the expiration date will be an issue, please call us at (563) 344-4106.
Join the Family Museum!
With a Family Museum Membership, you will receive
- Admission for one year to our exhibits, Drop-In programs, and most special events
- A 10% discount in our Museum Store
- Reciprocal admission to over 300 other museums in the ASTC Passport Program
- Exclusive invites to member-only events
- Guest passes to share with friends
Please Note: Members may NOT use their membership towards birthday party guests or at our annual WinterFest event. Adults MAY use their membership when chaperoning group visits, but children MAY NOT.
Memberships are non-refundable.
How to purchase a membership:
- Buy online (credit card only).
- Fill out a membership application, and either mail it to us or drop it off at the front desk on your next visit (cash, check, or credit card).
- Call us at (563) 344-4106 and complete the process over the phone (credit card only).
- Through the generosity of many donors, the Family Museum Foundation has funding to assist families
- Applicants will need to show financial need
- Please call (563) 344-4106 for more about the Museum's Access Assistance program.