Bring your school group to the Family Museum for an interactive combination of learning and play! Our exhibits are designed to encourage exploration and discovery for children eight and under.
Plan Your Field Trip!
- Times: Tuesdays - Fridays anytime between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm
- Fee: $5 per child in a school group, $2 for those who meet the Federal free and reduced lunch program guidelines, and $6 per child for groups not associated with a school district. The Free and Reduced Field Trip Initiative is sponsored by Great Southern Bank.
- First Place for First Grade: Are you a first grade teacher in Scott or Rock Island County? You may be able to receive free admission and bus payment through the Family Museum's First Place for First Grade program. When you register, ask for more information.Children who have memberships to the Family Museum are NOT allowed to use their membership on a group visit, but chaperones who have a membership ARE allowed to use theirs.
- Education staff will be on hand with extra hands-on activities (including our Open Art Studio) from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Chaperones: One adult for every 5 children is required and will be admitted free. Additional adults are $5 each for school groups; $6 each for groups not associated with a school district. Entering ThinkShop requires one adult for every three children. Please bring extra chaperones if you are planning on visiting this exhibit. Children who have memberships to the Family Museum are NOT allowed to use their membership on a group visit, but chaperones who have a membership ARE allowed to use theirs.
- Eating: Indoor and outdoor eating spaces may be reserved for your group at no extra charge.
- The Fox & Bee Museum Store: Educators will receive a 10% discount on the day of their class visit! No other discounts apply.
To register your group, please call Julie at (563) 344-4170 or email her today! You must be registered to receive the group rate.
The Free and Reduced Field Trip Initiative is sponsored by Great Southern Bank