Use Your 2021 Zooseum Pass to explore the Family Museum and the Niabi Zoo throughout the summer.
Because of the shortened 2020 season, Zooseum passes purchased in 2020 were extended through 2021. We will not be issuing new cards, so please continue to use your 2020 pass. If you have not yet picked up your pass, you may do so now at the Family Museum. If you have any issues with your 2020 Zooseum Pass, please call 563-344-4162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Pass Information:
Use your Zooseum Pass to explore the Family Museum and the Niabi Zoo throughout the summer. This 6 month pass allows your group of up to 6 people general admission to both venues from April 15 through October 15, 2021. Passes can be purchased at the Family Museum or online for $125.
Zooseum Passes purchased online Saturday and/or Sunday will NOT be processed until the next regular business day.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Pass will be good April 15 – October 15, 2021
- Price is $125
- Up to 6 people in one party may use the pass at a time
- Parties with more than 6 people will be charged the group rate for any additional guests
- The Zooseum Pass is for admission only. It is not a membership and does not entitle the bearer to any benefits of membership
- Pass may not be used for admission to special events
- The card will not be prorated
- Lost cards will not be replaced
- For individual or family use only. May not be purchased by agencies or organizations for third party use
- Abuse of the program will result in termination of the card